So. I'm totally not overdue yet. But I feel SO BIG. And tired of being pregnant. I want my body back, which won't happen for a few months, I know, but at least I'll be able to roll over without feeling like I have a sack of cement embedded inside my middle and will be able to miraculously Tie My Own Damn Shoes.
I have been nonstop busy the last two days getting the house and my life ready for this baby. And at night I crash as soon as the kids are in bed. I haven't even knit a single stitch in the last 48 hours. That's how busy I am.
I do have time to make sorbet (above) every night in the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that The Neefer gave me for Mother's Day though. It's easy: just dump in a random mix of juices and turn it on. My old rock-salt and ice unit was donated to charity yesterday. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd throw some tequila into the mix at the end and have a slushy margarita, but for now that's The Neefer's domain.

2 comments:
So, they make velco shoes you know
Are those the Neefer's glasses on S? He is such an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment