
The Braxton Hicks contractions started for good today--a hopeful sign. That means the end is near. But I knew that already (Day 15, kittens!). I get them for about week or so before the actual event.At right is the Forest Canopy shawl, photographed with flash and without. The actual color of the yarn is somewhere between the two colors that the camera captured.
Today I discovered that I missed a yarn-over a few rows back, and I was ABLE TO FIX IT WITHOUT FROGGING! Even just finding where the missing yarn-over was supposed to be was a huge deal. For a lace novice like me--oh, I just can't tell you. Actually, I did it the day before yesterday on the secret project too (the result of trying to knit while falling asleep in bed--missed two yarn-overs in one row). I feel so grown up.

2 comments:
So what is this secret project anyway??
That ROCKS!
Post a Comment