More 337 Project. I'm tres tired. But I'm feeling excited about how close things are getting. I'm also in no way ready for this baby yet. There are clothes to wash and a house to clean and... um, other stuff that I can't think of right now.
How much stuff can a baby need? Oh yeah, I better buy some tiny little diapers too.Really, all I want to do is knit.
I've got three works in progress, the most exciting of which is secret for
now. The other two are being just as fun to work on though.
I'm knitting Susan's Forest Canopy in Hemp For Knitting fingering weight. I'm also knitting Alison's pattern for Baby Bell Bottoms, except I'm skipping the decreases and not doing actual bell bottoms, just cute little green and blue striped pants in Knit Picks Shine Sport. If there's enough yarn left over, I want to make a matching Norwegian Baby Hat, inspired by the one on Hello Yarn.P.S. See ma' chubby self reflected in the middle photo. I love my baby body--I've been working hard at that, and I'm enjoying it. I have massive ta-tas and bum areas, and I'm trying to relish my ample self (though it would be nice not to have the beach ball stuck up my front so I could tie my own damn shoelaces--it's flipflops and slip-ons from here on out, kittens).

2 comments:
I know how you feel. Really. I have... (let me check ticker)42 days left... in my pregnancy and really nothing done. (I met you once in SLC, I'm up in Logan) We are in the middle of a move that should be done this Saturday, (at least the move, I know better about the unpacking) then school out with the kids, I have a test knit going on that's due on the 20th of June... aaaak. I've knitted baby blankets and a few sweaters for this baby number 4 but no socks, hats, bibs.. etc. What a mad house this is. Nothing washed, not even the crib yet..., no bedding for crib, no mattress, umm gee I think I have a car seat should check on that...
Exciting though! =)
Here's to your bump, and mine.
I hope I look like you when I get pregnant. But not being able to tie your own shoes is tiresome, I admit. So excited for you though...
Post a Comment