My belly is enormous, I think, although today at my CNM appointment, my belly measured "only" 33 cm. instead of an ideal 35 cm. So apparently this kid is a little small. He's riotously active though, so hopefully and probably everything is fine.I went to a "Build Your Own Sock" class tonight at an LYS taught by Susan. Chock-full of heady goodness (name that quote and I'll give you a bar of premium chocolate) and cast-onny information. Now I need to chart a lace pattern and knit the leg by next week in order to further cram my brain with heel and toe knowledge. The relevant question is, "CAN SHE DO IT?!"

7 comments:
Oh, I'm sure everything is fine. Hannah was teeny tiny (only 5 lbs, 8 oz) and she turned out okay . . . well, healthwise.
Ian's sitting on my lap, pointing at the cookie picture and saying "Mom, make one of those!". Good thing he wasn't pointing at the other picture...;-)
I'm assuming that, for the purpose of the class, the socks can be short!
Your belly is fantastic!
Now my brain turned to mush while I was pregnant, nice to see your belly! Hope I can commit to visiting every day, good fun!
Now that's a belly! And don't worry, I won't try to touch it - that's so creepy.
Chock-full of heady goodness -- The Simpsons!
Oh your belly is SO beautiful!!! I love it!
Well, if that's not a sign that I'm completely behind on my blogreading! There you are all the sudden with a beautiful belly and just a month to go!?! Um, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
btw, I finally finished the _fist_ of the socks I'm making from your gorgeous hand-dyed yarn... wonderful to work with:-)
you are probably the most beautiful person I know. belly included.
Post a Comment