
I have had so much time to knit, and I've knit so much, but aside from four lace repeats on a sock, I have frogged ALL of it.
Swatch, knit, frog. Knit, knit, frog.
Then last night I took a stash dive and finally began a Feather and Fan scarf in Euroflax Linen the color of cherries. I think this one is going to stick. I have a yen for a summer scarf.
Speaking of cherries, Heather brought my family dinner last night, and it was amazing. She made us manicotti, and I cannot begin to tell you how good it was. My mom ate with us, and she swooned over a "dinner that would have cost us $35 a plate in a restaurant!" Heather also brought us asparagus (which I loooove), salad, and cherries (the first of the season) for dessert.
Thanks, Heather. You're a real friend (and a great chef). I feel totally spoiled.
Swatch, knit, frog. Knit, knit, frog.
Then last night I took a stash dive and finally began a Feather and Fan scarf in Euroflax Linen the color of cherries. I think this one is going to stick. I have a yen for a summer scarf.
Speaking of cherries, Heather brought my family dinner last night, and it was amazing. She made us manicotti, and I cannot begin to tell you how good it was. My mom ate with us, and she swooned over a "dinner that would have cost us $35 a plate in a restaurant!" Heather also brought us asparagus (which I loooove), salad, and cherries (the first of the season) for dessert.
Thanks, Heather. You're a real friend (and a great chef). I feel totally spoiled.

8 comments:
Hmmm . . . I should have another baby so Heather will cook for me. On second thought . . . I don't think so.
Heather is such a peach!
Oh! Those teeny feet are too much!
Aww, shucks, t'weren't nothin'.
Also, I was amply rewarded--I got to sneak a look at the baby. Very cute baby!
Holy cats, I can't believe your Mom said my wee dinner would fetch $35 a plate. Wow, I am truly complimented.
Anyway, you're very welcome for dinner, and thanks for being my friend!
If Heather needs a job we are always hiring...the commute is killer though. What cute little baby feet.
Such cute little feet!
That was nice of your friend --- It is always such a treat when someone else does the cooking.
Hello, my friend. Mighty fine baby you got there. I'm very sorry not to have seen him, yet, but a few walls have come crashing down on me these past few days, and then I figured you didn't want me to share pink-eye with y'all, so here I sit, at home, all by my lonesome when I could be holding a BABY!
my heart, she breaks.
Well, I send you love and back rubs and WILL still bring you and yours a bit of comfort food as soon as mine eyes refrain from the lovely red, white and green combo they're sportin' today.
I always feel like I'm about to burst into tears, but that might be the pink-eye.
XOXOXOXOXOLOVELOVESLOBBER
Me.
What sweeet little tootsies; waht a gorgeous baby boy! By the way - I have been frogging and writing about it too. It sucks sometimes. You can check it out at knittingbymoonlight@blogspot.com or email me: slundqu000(at)aol(dot)com
Post a Comment