Tuesday, January 23, 2007

20 Weeks.


Well sir, at least we know we're not calling the baby Rosemary. That's the only name we'd picked out, but it's not going to work after all, so it's back to the drawing board. The only other thing that's certain (besides this kid's package) is that we're not going with Charlemagne either (although, as I consider it, Charlie is not without its charm). (No, wait, I take that back.)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're dissing all my boy names! When we named Adam it was a toss up between Adam, William, Noah, and Charlie. You're breaking my heart.

Joanna said...

Noah is a good name, what are the rest of your tribe called? You look blooming fabulous by the way, take it this preganancy is going well!

Anonymous said...

You look so great!

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

If Rosemary's out, there's always Parsley, Sage and Thyme left! ;)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the little package. I'm sure you'll come up with just the right name.

erin said...

Awwww, you look so cute! Congratulations Momma!

Anonymous said...

Yea, a boy! Congrats!

Alarming Female said...

you're a cutie patootie. Will you marry me and have my babies? Oops--I guess that won't work. (sorry, Neef) 'course, there's that whole family history. . .nevermind

Noah is a lovely name but I know LOTSA them lately.

my word verification suggests kavdja

it has a nice ring to it

"these are my three sons: Kavdja, Skye, Walker. . ."

it's just not the same

mwah!

Heather Joins the Round said...

Fantastic!

Kim said...

You look fantastic!! Congratulations! My little guy, Seth, was born on June 9, it's a good day :) Of course, these little ones come when they are good and ready :) I haven't read your blog in so long, I am really enjoying reading again! Again, congrats Mama!

Anonymous said...

Your pose makes me thing of a fiddlehead fern; bright and bursting with life energy. Keep on doing what you're doing, because you wook mahvelwous dahlink! Blue skies, Lark

Anonymous said...

Popping in for the first time to say hi :)
I'm also due with my fourth in June.
Found you in the comments at Kyrie's blog and thought that was a neat coincidence.
Congrats, and good luck!

(And I really like the name Charlie, for a boy or a girl).