In Xanadu did Kubla Kahn a stately pleasure-dome decree.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Here's a look at one of the older bound magazines. I didn't get a chance to peek inside these, so who knows what lies therein? The title certainly piques my curiosity though.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, I'm another SLC knitting Katherine, albeit the one without a blog. So, I have to delurk long enough to say that I used to work in the Herbarium at BYU when I was a student, and we had that kind of storage system, too. I loved moving the cases around, though I had the occassional scary daydream about getting caught. One day, I found some preserved plants that my father had collected back in the fifties when he was a Botany student at BYU. Very exciting, and I even used them in the project I was working on. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Someday I'm sure we'll meet up. I attend the Sunday SnB's sometimes. I don't know how to post non-anonymously on this kind of blog, so sorry about this.
1 comment:
Hi, I'm another SLC knitting Katherine, albeit the one without a blog. So, I have to delurk long enough to say that I used to work in the Herbarium at BYU when I was a student, and we had that kind of storage system, too. I loved moving the cases around, though I had the occassional scary daydream about getting caught. One day, I found some preserved plants that my father had collected back in the fifties when he was a Botany student at BYU. Very exciting, and I even used them in the project I was working on. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Someday I'm sure we'll meet up. I attend the Sunday SnB's sometimes. I don't know how to post non-anonymously on this kind of blog, so sorry about this.
Post a Comment