Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Quickie.


UPDATE:

Our house is under contract and closes Sept. 5!

We put an offer an another house yesterday. We offered $40,000 lower than they were asking for, as they had priced it really high for the area (but it's a beautiful house). We'll see what happens. Obviously we're under the clock.

I cut my big toe last Thursday and had to get six stitches! Now it's infected, despite all best preventative efforts, so I'm also now on antibiotics. Oh la.

And I'm still knitting the red linen scarf.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was crossing my fingers you'd update your blog today--I've been wondering what was up.

I'm so happy for you that you sold your house! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Red linen is seasonless and can be worn any time during the year.

Cheryl S. said...

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your toe. Take good care of it! Your linen scarf was looking mighty lovely last night.

Anonymous said...

lovely photo

Joanna said...

Hope your toe heals soon, and keeping my fingers crossed that the house thing all comes together, and works out!

Windybrook Spinner said...

I sort of met you at Wool Cabin on Thursday. Well, Suzette told me who you were after you left and I remembered your blog from the Ewe-Tah Knits list. We were discussing the impossibility of bringing children into the store. Congrats on getting your house under contract! Hope it all goes well. Selling and buying are such a pain!!!! My husband is talking about moving because he's tired of fixing up our 60-year-old house and wants a new one with ceilings high enough for his 6'2' frame and a two-car garage. I like the old house, but I sympathize with his frustrations. I hope your toe heals quickly.

Birdsong said...

I hope you are better and packing with the firm intention of moving into that new house! The photo is grand.

Windybrook Spinner said...

Guess what! We are going to try to move now too. Maybe you are contageous. We want to go to Daybreak and I will be very sorry to be so far from Wool Cabin, but new houses are nice too.

Anonymous said...

So what's up?

ali said...

Hi Katherine,

Don't know if you're aware, but you were selected as the winner of YourHeartOut.com's $100 giveaway with Shade Clothing!

Contact me at ali@yourheartout.com and we'll get your winnings to you!