Did you join the Stashalong? If so, why? Or why not? I'm really curious about this. Margene had a good idea--a mini Katherine stashalong. So maybe I will. Piece of cake. Right? Famous last words.
Oh, and sorry for deleting everyone's recent comments. I had a spot of trouble with Blogger (I know you're all shocked, just shocked) and my last post went up four times. The superfluous posts are now gone, taking the comments along with them.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I joined the Stashalong so I'd work on the plethora of projects I'd been meaning to do with my stash but had been too distracted by other yarn to do. I've succeeded in that fact with 10 finished projects so far! :)
I also joined to force myself to finish up some projects. I finished 4 this weekend.
Although I almost always knit from my stash anyway. I rarely buy something and immediately knit it up.
i did not join because i can't seem to get excited about any of these "....alongs".
I joined the stashalong because I wanted to bribe myself into finishing some of the projects I've gotten bored with. (I'm like a toddler, if I finish and play nice, I get one of my favoite candy bars!) The half way point has come and gone and I haven't even touched most of them. I'm a bad stashalong-er. (No candy bar for me!)
Post a Comment