Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Woke Up With a Yen.

Guess what I'm bringing to Stitch'n'Bitch tonight?





Yes, I know I'm a little crazy (that's not like being a "little" pregnant). But they're sooooo good. And I'm very into comfort food right now. See ya'll tonight (and if not, my apologies for having as friends the rockin'est SnBers EVER).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killing me! I want some. :(

Birdsong said...

You never cease to amaze me... and my DH would be asking you to marry him if you both weren't already! Those grrls (and one guy) sure better know how lucky they are.

Anonymous said...

They were fantastic! I'm eating my third right now.

erin said...

Well shoot, and here I am, stuck on the beach in Florida. (People around here just aren't that into baking or wool for some baffling reason.)

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

YUM!!!!

Miriam said...

DAMMIT! Why oh WHY did I have to leave early!?

Caleb needed some time with me though, so I guess it was for the best.

Windybrook Spinner said...

Doughnuts!?! That is amazing. At least I get to come to SnB next week. I've been told we'll be celebrating your birthday. I don't think I'll bring a goodie as good as yours, but I'll think of something. I'll appreciate the diversion from house trauma.

Carole Knits said...

They were delicious! I feel so lucky to have been there to eat them.

Alarming Female said...

They were delish, but the best part was seeing YOU

Michelle said...

I wish I were attending your stitch n bitch. yum.
michelle

Joanna said...

wish I could attend your stitch and bitch, or even live next door!They look great!