
I'm working on three things in tight rotation right now, and the one I pick up at any given moment depends on mood and guilt-level. These are the bigger guilt inducers. Aima has bad wrists and is really excited about receiving these because she's been told to keep her wrists warm, so the pressure is on to hurry up and finish already. (Incidentally, at the dinner table, these are being referred to as The Cock Cozies. Our kids are going to end up so weird.) The pattern is pretty basic, close to Voodoo on good ol' Knitty.com but worked on size 4 double points instead of size 5. So these I need to race through--how long can they take? Only thing is, I keep stopping to work on A's hat and my scarf (see below) because I, personally, am more excited about those.

2 comments:
Thanks for the row hint on my blog. I didn't have your email to thank you personally! ;) I'm a Virgo, too, and my dad drives a BMW motorcycle, so we have a few more things in common. If you were to see the golf club covers I just knit, you'd see the shape similarity to your wrist warmers. It must be something in the air! ;)
M is home? WHAT! I thought he wasn't going to be back till Xmas.
Post a Comment